SIRRINV002 Control Stock
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRRINV002 – Control Stock. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to process stock orders, maintain stock levels, minimise stock losses, manage stock-take and maintain all documents that relate to the administration of any type of stock.
This unit applies to individuals responsible for stock control. They work within organisational systems and procedures, but make decisions about stock administration and may have responsibility for others.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Review – Candidates must provide written responses to a set of questions relating to maximising business through a good inventory system and minimising loss.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in various role plays in a simulated workplace environment demonstrating their ability to maintain an order stock.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Report – Candidates must create a stock-take procedure to the planning and execution of an accurate count of stock-on-hand.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.