SIRRMER001 Produce visual merchandise displays
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRRMER001 – Produce visual merchandise displays. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to display retail merchandise. It requires the ability to prepare, produce and maintain merchandise displays in accordance with visual merchandising requirements.
This unit applies to all businesses that sell retail merchandise. It applies to frontline personnel who have limited autonomy and work under close supervision and guidance of others in frontline operational roles. However; in smaller businesses, senior personnel might also undertake this function.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Research Task – Candidates must research and provide written responses exploring how visual merchandising effect in-store purchases
- Assessment Task 3: Plan – Candidates are required to produce a plan for three merchandise displays
- Assessment Task 4: Observation Task – Candidates are required to assemble and maintain the displays they planned in Assessment task 3 over a period of one week.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.