SIRRRTF001 Balance and secure point-of-sale terminal
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRRRTF001 – Balance and secure point-of-sale terminal. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to balance and reconcile a register or terminal in a retail environment, clear registers, count money, calculate non cash transactions, and reconcile and record takings.
It applies to individuals working in frontline operational roles in a diverse range retail industry sectors and business contexts. They operate with some independence under general supervision and guidance from others, and within established organisational policies and procedures.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 4 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Review – Candidates must review various functions and procedures in the workplace for balancing and reconciling a register or terminal.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in role plays where they must demonstrate their ability to balance and reconcile a register or terminal in a retail environment; clear registers, count money, calculate non cash transactions, reconcile and record takings.
- Assessment Task 4: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.