SIRXCEG003 Build customer relationships and loyalty
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRXCEG003 – Build customer relationships and loyalty. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to build customer relationships and foster customer loyalty.
It applies to individuals working in frontline customer service roles in a diverse range of industry sectors and business contexts. They operate with independence and under limited supervision and guidance from others, and within established organisational policies and procedures.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – Candidates must provide written responses to a case study regarding customer expectations and satisfaction. They must address all questions in the case study.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task -Candidates must participate in six role plays in a simulated workplace environment demonstrating their ability to provide current, accurate and relevant information and assistance when building customer brand loyalty and rectifying customer complaints.
- Assessment Task 4:Project Report – Candidates must create a report identifying improvements to customer service standards in their workplace or local retail store.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.