SIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRXIND001 – Work effectively in a service environment. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to work effectively in the retail environment by integrating knowledge of workplace rights and responsibilities, organisational policies and procedures into daily work activities.
It applies to individuals working in frontline operational roles in a diverse range of industry sectors and business contexts. They operate with some independence under general supervision and guidance from others, and within established organisational policies and procedures.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – Candidates must provide written responses to two case studies about workplace rights and responsibilities.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in two role plays in a simulated workplace environment demonstrating their ability to work effectively in the retail environment.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Report – Candidates must examine the commercial impact of inappropriate behavior in a retail business.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.