SIRXIND004 Plan a career in the retail industry
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRXIND004 – Plan a career in the retail industry. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to identify and document current skills and interests, explore retail career options and plan for career progression in the retail industry.
The unit applies to any individual exploring career options in the retail industry.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section relating to planning a career in the retail industry.
- Assessment Task 2: Review – Candidates must review and analyse at least two jobs that have changed or emerged within the retail industry.
- Assessment Task 3: Report – Candidates must undertake research and compile a report identifying and exploring three separate retail pathways.
- Assessment Task 4: Project – Candidates are required to create a Career Development Action.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.