SIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the unit of competency assessment packages in support the unit of competency SIRXSLS001 – Sell to the retail customer. The Package includes the complete assessment materials including:
- Assessment Mapping Guide
- Assessment Recording Tools
- Assessor Instructions
- Candidate Instructions
Unit Description: This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to deliver quality customer service and sell to retail customers. It requires the ability to determine customer needs, match products and services to their needs, and facilitate a sale.
This unit applies to all retail sectors and business sizes from large format stores to small independents. It applies to retail personnel at all levels who play a role in engaging with customers with the purpose of selling.
Assessment Overview: This assessment package is made up of 5 assessment tasks.
- Assessment Task 1: Knowledge Test – Candidates must provide written responses to all the questions provided in the section.
- Assessment Task 2: Case Study – Candidates must provide written responses to a case studies analysing ways to facilitate the sale of products and services.
- Assessment Task 3: Observation Task – Candidates must participate in four role plays in a simualted workplace environment demonstrating their ability to initiate and close a sale.
- Assessment Task 4: Project Report – Candidates must research two products and determine what target market it would sell to best according to its specifications and why.
- Assessment Task 5: Supervisor Report – The assessor will have an interview with the workplace supervisor to discuss the candidate’s workplace performance.
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement and our Terms and Conditions.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.