SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development
Newbery Consulting is pleased to offer the complete assessment package in support the qualification SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development (Release 2). The package includes the complete assessment materials for each unit of competency including:
- Assessment Plan and Mapping
- Assessor Instructions
- Learner Instructions
- Assessment Record
Qualification Description:This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual intending to pursue a career in sport development. Occupational outcomes for this qualification can vary from managing competitions, sports venues and facilities and identifying and developing athletes. Work at this level would be undertaken with a high degree of autonomy.
Note. This assessment package is designed into unit clusters meaning that in most clusters two or more units of competency are being assessed. This results in a significant reduction of the amount of assessment and aids the efficient delivery of the course.
Units of Competency: The following 20 units of competency assessment packages are supplied:
Cluster 1: Coaching Practices
- SISSSCO101 Develop and update knowledge of coaching practices (pre-requisite)
- SISSSCO303 Plan and deliver coaching programs
- SISXCAI306A Facilitate groups
Cluster 2: Identifying community needs
- SISXFAC409 Plan and provide sport, fitness and recreation services
- SISXCCS403A Determine needs of client populations
- SISXCCS002 Coordinate client service activities
Cluster 3: Workplace Skills
- ICAICT308A Use advanced features of computer applications
Cluster 4: Managing Risk, WHS and compliance
- SISXRSK502A Manage organisational risks
- SISXIND404A Promote compliance with laws and legal principles
- SISXWHS402 Implement and monitor work health and safety policies
Cluster 5: Project Management
- SITXHRM402 Lead and manage people
- SISXIND406A Manage projects
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
Cluster 6: Player Welfare 1
- SISSSCO306 Provide drugs in sport information
- SISSSCO307 Provide nutrition information to athletes
- SISSSCO308 Support athletes to adopt principles of sports psychology
Cluster 7: Player Welfare 2
- SISSSCO409 Work collaboratively with support personnel
- SISSSCO512 Assist athletes to prevent and manage injury and illness
Cluster 8: Talent Identification
- SISSSCO305 Implement selection policies
- SISSSCO410 Implement a talent identification program
Other Information: To purchase this product, please select “Add to Basket” and complete the purchase form and checkout with a credit card. You can add multiple assessment packages to your basket and checkout with one single payment. At checkout you also have the option to complete the purchase form and download an invoice outlining the payment options including payment via EFT. You must provide a valid ABN for the issue of the product licence.
Once payment is received, the product together with the licence will be emailed directly to your nominated email account the next working day (Mon – Fri). Payment via credit card results in payments being received immediately. Payment via EFT can take up to 3-5 business days to transfer between bank accounts. The listed price is inclusive of GST. This package compliments the text: Geoff and Arnott, 2017. The Individual Support Worker: Ageing, Disability, Home and Community. Cengage Learning Australia.
This package includes all documents issued in Word format under an End User Licence Agreement and Warranty (Download Example). In purchasing this product, you agree to the End User Licence Agreement. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Contact us to request a sample assessment package: Request a Sample.
If you have any questions, please send us an email via our contact form.