Description: The CRICOS policy supplement is a policy, procedure and forms package to support a CRICOS registration. The package is supplied in Microsoft Word for your customisation and is recommended for current licence holders of RTO Policies and Procedures that are seeking CRICOS registration. The CRICOS policy supplement has been fully updated to align with the requirements of the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018. Only sold as a supplement to RTO Policies and Procedures. Not available as a standalone product.
Purpose: To provide an RTO with highly detailed and compliant policy and procedure to support a CRICOS registration.
Outline of product: The CRICOS policy supplement is designed to complement Newbery Consulting’s RTO Policies and Procedures.
The following items are included in the CRICOS Policy Supplement:
CRICOS Policies and Procedures
- Legislative Requirements
- Fees and Refund
- Student Support Services
- International Student Enrolment and Induction
- Complaints and Appeals
- Agent Management
- Student Transfers
- Deferral, Suspension and Cancellation
- Monitoring Course Progress
- Monitoring Attendance Policy
- Completion within Expected Duration
- Critical Incidents
CRICOS Forms and Tools
- Agent’s Agreement
- Application for Enrolment Form
- Application for student transfer between providers
- Attendance Register
- Course Brochure – International Example
- Credit Transfer Application
- Enrolment Interview Form
- International Student Handbook
- Letter of Offer
- Marketing Materials Approval Form
- Orientation Program
- Refund Request Form
- Sample Email – Sending Letter of Offer as an attachment
- Sample Letter – Unsatisfactory progress
- Sample Letter of Release
- Student Intervention Strategy Agreement
- Student Records Request Form
- Student Visa – Travel – Accommodation Confirmation Form
- Students Agreement
To purchase this product, please add to basket and process your payment. You can also request an invoice if you prefer to pay by bank transfer. Once payment is received, the product will be emailed directly to your nominated email account.
Please note. Only sold as a supplement to RTO Policies and Procedures. Not available as a standalone product. These policies are not suitable for an RTO that delivers international education to student who are under the age of 18. The policies assume that the provider is not recruiting younger overseas students. The policy package does not support compliance with Standard 5 of the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 which relates to the care and welfare of international students under the age of 18. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Other information: Price is inclusive of GST.
Please contact us if you require more information.