RTO Student Management Software
Introduction: Newbery Consulting has been supplying student management software since 2007. RTO Data is offered as a cloud based software as a service. RTO Data incorporates over a decade of lessons learned and understanding of client requirements. We think that RTO Data will change the landscape of the Australian student management system market. We are proud to offer it to you and it would be our pleasure to offer you access as a trial user and if you like what you see, come on over.
Description: A cloud based RTO student management system that provides RTOs the capability to manage their training operation and meet all national and State reporting and compliance obligations. RTO Data Cloud is compliant with AVETMISS and all State and Territory funding contract reporting and for the verification of Unique Student Identifiers. Please visit the RTO Data Cloud website for even more information and sign-up options rtodatacloud.com.au.
Hosting and Security: RTO Data is a powerful cloud based software as a service. Managed and delivered to you by Newbery Consulting. RTO Data is hosted within the Equinix SY3 Sydney IBX Data Center. This is the most interconnected, fastest and secure data storage center in Australia which boasts an amazing high average up time track record of greater than 99.9999%. Your data is protected behind a world class firewall and your data is encrypted whilst being stored and in transit.
Capabilities. You can access RTO Data anywhere / anytime via your computer or tablet. All you need is a device, web browser and an internet connection. Unlike other systems, we do not piece meal out capability as additional add-ons and modules. With RTO Data , you get everything that it has to offer now and in the future as we continue to evolve and develop its capability.
- Secure, high speed hosting
- Twice-daily backup to a separate secure location
- Each client has their own database, no database sharing!
- Unlimited students and enrolments
- Unlimited staff training delivered remotely via Zoom
- User tech support Monday to Friday
- Integrates with your website via our supplied API library
- Customisable online enrolments via your website
- Published training calendar via your website
- Course description and marketing direct to your website
- Customise and issue electronic and/or hard copy certificates
- Supports Nationally Recognised and non-accredited training
- Document and files storage and management
- Customisable user level access
- Perform bulk transactions such as updating enrolments
- Submit funding claims in all States and Territories
- Compliant AVETMISS reporting for AVETMISS 7.0 and 8.0
- Import your AVETMISS files from your current SMS (Note 1)
- USI live verify, create and search
- Import training products information from TGA
- Quality Improvement Register/Management
- Compliance Management Register
- Complaints and appeals register
- Management Meeting Minutes/Register
- Manage training locations and training rooms
- Manage employers and clients
- Manage partners and contractors
- Event scheduling and reminders
- Trainer professional development and competency register
- Manage and allocate delivery locations and resources
- Build unique training plans for qualifications
- Schedule courses and manage students as individuals or cohort
- Complete reporting capability with our report builder function
- Build and issue customised emails correspondence
- Updates occur live, no downloading and installing required
- Add or subtract additional users according to your business needs
- Billed monthly in arrears based on your actual usage
- 100 Gigabyte of data storage
- Design and send automatic emails
- Housekeeping – set-up and run routines automatically
For a complete description of the above capabilities, please visit the RTO Data Cloud website at rtodatacloud.com.au.
Pricing. We offer one plan for everyone. The base cost of using the system month to month is $100.00. That provides you a single concurrent user. If you want more users to access the system at the same time, then you simply register a new user and that will cost an additional $2.00 for each day that user is registered. You can add and remove users whenever you like to control your costs. We debit your nominated credit card at the end of each monthly billing period based on your actual usage. There are no locked-in contracts or annual licence fee. This is purely a pay as you go software helping you to mange your cash flow and putting you in control.
Download our product brochure Click
Here is our offer:
- Initial set-up – $1,100.00
- Monthly access fee – $100.00. Primary user (1 user)
- Additional user fee – $2.00 per user / per day
- Included data storage – 100 gigabyte (that is a lot of storage
- Additional data storage – 8 cents per gigabyte per month
- Included SMS messaging units – 50 units per month
- Additional SMS messaging units – 10 cents per message unit
Lets have a look at some examples:
Scenario 1: First aid RTO with a single administrator processing 2100 student enrolments and completions each year. Is scanning and uploading all student assessment evidence to RTO Data with current storage of 75 gigabyte would have a total cost of $100.00 per month.
Scenario 2: Let’s say that First aid RTO had grown their enrolments and activated an additional user ($2.00 per day) on a full time basis, their total cost would now be an average of $160.83 per month. That is an average additional user fee of $60.83 per month for the additional user, for the entire year; plus the monthly access fee of $100.00 per month.
Scenario 3: Lets consider the storage of data and lets say First aid RTO has been uploading all of their student records for the last few years and their data stored on RTO Data has grown to 350 gigabyte. So, that is 250 gig in excess of their base data storage of 100 gig. The additional data storage of 250 gig would cost them an additional 8 cents per gig per month, so an additional $20.00 per month. Now the average monthly cost has grown to $180.83 per month.
Scenario 4: If First Aid RTO grew to require the need to bring on an additional user just over a busy period of Mar-Jun, for 121 days, this would cost the RTO an additional $2.00 per day (billed monthly) or $244.00 for the entire period. If the RTO was closing for three weeks over the Dec – Jan period, the RTO could deactivate their additional users altogether over this leave period and save.
Scenario 5: Medium sized RTO with 12 qualifications on scope and an average of 850 student enrolments and completions each year. The RTO requires seven (7) users in total which include management and administrative support staff. The RTO has a primary user with six (6) additional users resulting in a total average cost of $465.00 per month. That is an annual cost of $5,580.00. This RTO would otherwise be paying our competitors on average between $12,000.00 and $25,000.00 per year.
To sign-up for RTO Data , please click on the button below and complete the sign-up page and payment authorisation. Includes an automatic free trial period before any payment is charged to your account.
Other information: Prices quoted on this website are inclusive of GST. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply. Please review these Terms and Conditions before proceeding with purchase. Note 1: Importing AVETMISS data from a separate student management system is complex and an additional cost of $660.00. Please refer to the services description of RTO Data Cloud – AVETMISS Data Import Service Here. You can find more information about RTO Data Cloud at the following website rtodatacloud.com.au.
Please contact us if you require more information.