RTO Student Management Software
Introduction: Newbery Consulting has been supplying student management software for over 10 years. Our RTO Data Desktop software has been hugely successful and much loved by the many RTOs that used it to operate their RTOs and comply with reporting requirements. But, it was time for us to move to the next stage of this system’s evolution and it was a logical progression to redevelop our software as a cloud based software as a service. This has been two years in development and takes account of over a decade of lessons learned and understanding client requirements. We think that RTO Data Cloud will change the landscape of the Australian student management system market. We are proud to offer it to you and it would be our pleasure to offer you access as a trial user and if you like what you see, come on over.
Description: A cloud based RTO student management system that provides RTOs the capability to manage their training operation and meet all national and State reporting and compliance obligations. RTO Data Cloud is compliant with AVETMISS and all State and Territory funding contract reporting and for the verification of Unique Student Identifiers.
Hosting and Security: RTO Data Cloud is a powerful cloud based software as a service. Managed and delivered to you by Newbery Consulting. RTO Data Cloud is hosted within the Equinix SY3 Sydney IBX Data Center. This is the most interconnected, fastest and secure data storage center in Australia which boasts an amazing high average uptime track record of greater than 99.9999%. Your data is protected behind a world class firewall and your data is encrypted whilst being stored and in transit.
Capability. You can access RTO Data Cloud anywhere / anytime via your computer or tablet. All you need is a device, web browser and an internet connection. Unlike other systems, we do not piece meal out capability as additional add-ons and modules. With RTO Data Cloud, you get everything that it has to offer now and in the future as we continue to evolve and develop its capability.
- Secure, high speed hosting
- Twice-daily backup to a separate secure location
- Each client has their own database, no database sharing!
- Unlimited students and enrolments
- Unlimited staff training delivered remotely via TeamViewer
- User tech support Monday to Friday
- Integrates with your website via our supplied API library
- Customisable online enrolments via your website
- Published training calendar via your website
- Course description and marketing direct to your website
- Live Unique Student Identifier verification
- Customise and issue electronic and hard copy certificates
- Supports Nationally Recognised and Non-accredited training
- Document and files storage and management
- Customisable user access
- Perform bulk transactions such as updating enrolments
- Submit funding claims in all States and Territories
- Compliant AVETMISS reporting for AVETMISS 7.0 and 8.0
- Import your AVETMISS files from your current SMS
- USI live verify, create and search
- Import training products from TGA
- Complete task/delegation management
- Continuous Improvement (CI) Register
- Complaints and appeals register
- Management Meeting Minutes (integrates with CI Register)
- Manage training locations and training rooms
- Manage employers and clients
- Manage partners and contractors
- Trainer professional development and competency register
- Manage and allocate delivery locations and resources
- Build unique training plans for qualifications
- Schedule courses and manage students an individual or cohort
- Complete reporting capability with our report builder function
- Build and issue customised emails correspondence
- Updates occur live, no downloading and installing required
- Add or subtract additional users according to your business needs
- Billed monthly in arrears based on your actual usage
- 100 Gigabyte of data storage
Pricing. A frustration for us at Newbery Consulting is how much some of our clients and other RTOs are paying for their student management system service. Our competitors want to charge you for the additional bells and whistles and the cost per user can be prohibitive. On some systems, you can find yourself paying in excess of $10,000.00 per year for very limited users and enrolments with very basic functionality. At Newbery Consulting, we want to offer the Australian VET Sector a great cloud based system that does everything you need for a low reasonable cost. With RTO Data Cloud, we get to offer a comparable or better system to our competitors at a much lower affordable cost for our small to medium client base.
Download our product brochure Click
Here is our offer:
- Initial set-up – $1,100.00
- Monthly access fee – $100.00. Primary user (1 user)
- Additional user fee – $2.00 per user / per day
- Included data storage – 100 gigabyte
- Additional data storage – 8 cents per gigabyte per month
- Included SMS messaging per month – 50
- Additional SMS messaging – 10 cents per message
Lets have a look at some examples:
Scenario 1: First aid RTO with a single administrator processing 2100 student enrolments and completions each year. Is scanning and uploading all student assessment evidence to RTO Data Cloud with current storage of 75 gigabyte would have a total cost of $100.00 per month.
Let’s say that First aid RTO had grown their enrolments and activated an additional user ($2.00 per day) on a full time basis, their total cost would now be an average of $160.83 per month. That is an average additional user fee of $60.83 per month for the additional user, for the entire year; plus the monthly access fee of $100.00 per month.
Lets consider the storage of data and lets say First aid RTO has been uploading all of their student records for the last few years and their data stored on RTO Data Cloud has grown to 350 gigabyte. So, that is 250 gig in excess of their base data storage of 100 gig. The additional data storage of 250 gig would cost them an additional 8 cents per gig per month, so an additional $20.00 per month. Now the average monthly cost has grown to $180.83 per month.
If First Aid RTO grew to require the need to bring on an additional user just over a busy period of Mar-Jun, for 121 days, this would cost the RTO an additional $2.00 per day (billed monthly) or $244.00 for the entire period. If the RTO was closing for three weeks over the Dec – Jan period, the RTO could deactivate their additional users over this leave period and save.
Scenario 2: Medium sized RTO with 12 qualifications on scope and an average of 850 student enrolments and completions each year. The RTO requires seven (7) users in total which include management and administrative support staff. The RTO has a primary user with six (6) additional users resulting in a total average cost of $465.00 per month. That is an annual cost of $5,580.00. This RTO would otherwise be paying our competitors on average between $12,000.00 and $25,000.00 per year.
To sign-up for RTO Data Cloud, please click on the button below and complete the sign-up page and payment authorisation. Includes an automatic free trial period before any payment is charged to your account.
Other information: Prices quoted on this website are inclusive of GST. RTO Data Cloud is also supplied as a bundled product package within our RTO System where the cost is inclusive with other products. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply. Please review these Terms and Conditions before proceeding with purchase.
Please contact us if you require more information.