RTO change of ownership
Description: Consulting support to assist an organisation to prepare and submit a material change notification in accordance with the ASQA RTO change of ownership policy (click).
Outline of service: This services is designed to guide and assist clients seeking to change the ownership of the RTO to prepare and submit the material change notification. This includes the advising on scope of registration, the preparation of supporting evidence, completion of the self assessment for change of ownership and submission to the national regulator.
This service includes reviewing and advising the client on:
- review and adjust scope of registration prior to notification
- prepare supporting evidence for the submission, including:
- training and assessment strategies
- class scheduling arrangements including timetabling documents for each delivery location
- learning resources in support of each unit of competency
- assessment tools in support of each unit of competency
- equipment and resources that support the delivery of each unit of competency
- work placement arrangements (if applicable)
- evidence of ownership, lease or access agreement for any planned delivery sites
- floorplans of proposed delivery sites
- employment agreements or contract agreements for trainers
- marketing examples for the scope of registration
- pre-enrolment information yo advise students’ of their rights and obligations
- student support and progression arrangements
- evidence of nominated trainer competency and currency
- third-party written agreements (if applicable)
- AQF certificate issuance examples and arrangements
- entity records and declarations
- the preparation of the self-assessment tool for change of ownership
We will establish a shared folder with you on dropbox where we can all collaborate to organise and prepare the evidence for submission.
It is recommended that you make contact with Joe first to discuss your required consulting support before proceeding with this service. These conversations are confidential and are aimed at quickly determining if this service is fit for purpose according to your particular circumstances.
Please review the below Terms and conditions as this includes important information about how this service is delivered.
Other information: Price is inclusive of GST. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions apply.
Please contact us if you require more information.