General Refund – Terms and Conditions
Newbery Consulting complies with the requirements of the Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (click here). Consumer guarantees do not apply if the consumer:
- Is a business entity such as a:
- Sole trader
- Got what they asked for but simply changed their mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided they did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
Clients are advised to check any specific refund terms that may apply to the specific product or service they are acquiring or have acquired.
All requests for refund can be made via the following email address: email@example.com
Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions should be read in-conjunction with the other related terms and conditions. Acknowledgement of these terms and conditions implies acknowledgement of all related terms and conditions.
Updated – 30th July 2018
Copyright © Newbery Consulting 2018. All rights reserved.