Request Satisfaction Data
Welcome to the request page for Satisfaction Data. By completing this form three things will happen:
- You will receive an email with a Zip folder containing a free licenced copy of Satisfaction Data and its supporting documents.
- You are agreeing to the terms of the Satisfaction Data End User Licence Agreement.
- You will be subscribed to VET News, the free consolidated news report produced by Newbery Consulting each month.
Please note that if you are already a subscriber to VET News you will not be added to the list again.
To operate Satisfaction Data you will require the following minimum system requirements:
- Computer and processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory: 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher
- Hard disk: 2 gigabyte (GB)
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating system
- Critical: Microsoft Office Access 2007 or later additions of Microsoft Access such as 2010
- Satisfaction Data will not operate on Microsoft Access 2003.
- Microsoft Access is not a program that is compatible with a Mac.
- Microsoft Access and Satisfaction Data will only operate on a PC.
- Satisfaction Data is fully compatible with Microsoft Access 2010 .
- Satisfaction Data is not a supported software and is not eligible for technical support from Newbery Consulting or updates.
End User Licence Agreement
By completing this request you are agreeing to the terms contained in the End User Licence Agreement for the use of Satisfaction Data. Please read the End User Licence Agreement before proceeding.