Fully updated for the new Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015
Description: This product includes a re-issue of RTO Policies and Procedures in its current version for existing licence holders only.
Purpose: To enable existing licence holders of RTO Policies and Procedures to update their polices with the current version being maintained by Newbery Consulting. You can view the version control table: Click Here
Outline of service: Newbery Consulting is constantly updating RTO Policies and Procedures. These updates are based on feedback from clients after audits, changes to compliance requirements or simply to refine the language used in the document and to present clearer and more succinct procedures.
Significant updates that have occurred over the years include changes relating to:
- The introduction of the AQTF Standards in 2007
- The introduction of the VRQA Guidelines in 2009
- The introduction of the revised AQTF Standards in 2010
- The introduction of the VET Quality Framework by the National VET Regulator in 2011
- The ever changing ASQA requirements!
- The introduction of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015
- Refinement of policy according to the emerging trends observed in ASQA regulation
This service is only available to existing licence holders of RTO Policies and Procedures. This includes organisations that have purchased a licence either directly from Newbery Consulting or through a previous distribution partnership through Training Products Australia. Once payment is received, Newbery Consulting will supply you a current version of RTO Policies and Procedures in Word format ready for your customisation via email. Newbery Consulting Terms and Conditions Apply.
Other information: Price is inclusive of GST.
Please contact us if you require more information.