RTO Admin Support – Terms and Conditions
When you submit the purchase order for RTO Admin Support, you are required to indicate by ticking the checkbox that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions associated with the services. Evidence of this acknowledgement will be retained within Newbery Consulting client records.
The RTO Admin Support is provided by the Newbery Consulting client support team. This service specifically relates to providing additional admin support in relation to RTO Data Cloud. Please note: If you are using a different student management system software, this service is not relevant to you.
The cost of the service includes 8 hours of admin support. The admin support hours may be used as you require at a time best suited for your business and operation. This may be a one-off purchase for a specific support requirement or a regular purchase where our client support team becomes part of your team and understands your operation.
RTO Admin support is provided remotely using email, teleconference or Zoom. Admin support can include assisting clients with setting up their RTO Data Cloud, data entry, reporting or any administration support you require. The client support team know RTO Data Cloud back to front so are able to complete tasks very efficiently. RTO Admin Support can involve setting up arrangements to upload records such as completed student assessment records and these can be processed by a client support team member to update student assessment outcomes and issue certificates. There are many possible ways you can use RTO Admin Support. The allocation of a team member and the scheduling of hours is coordinated through our Client Support Coordinator.
This time can be used over a 12 month period; however, any unused portion of the time will expire 12 months following the original purchase date. Multiple days can be purchased at the same time. It is recommended that you make contact with Newbery Consulting first to discuss your support requirements before purchase.
The RTO Admin Support is particularly useful to undertake the following:
- Setting up client training plans and course schedules
- Designing AQF certificates and email templates
- Inputting student results and activity data
- Assisting with enrolments and completions
- Updating trainer information and PD
- Recording meeting minutes or quality improvements
- Assisting in course development in the LMS
- Assisting with AVETMISS reporting
- Maintaining the accuracy of data in support of reporting
- Generating student correspondence
- Assisting with document management
What we do not do during the RTO Admin Support service
It is important to note that during this service Newbery Consulting do not:
- manage or take responsibility for your compliance
- develop your learning and assessment strategies, tools or resources
- customise your policies and procedures or forms and tools to your operation
- provide any advice or support to the development of your business and financial plan
- Provide any compliance advice in respect of the Standards for RTOs or the National Code
- provide any advice or support to your financial viability risk assessment
- provide any support or consultation on site or at your premises
- develop application evidence on your behalf
- attend audits or communicate on your behalf to the National VET Regulator
- provide support toward RTO Registration
- provide any services which can be construed as a High Managerial Agent
- provide any legal advice
- provide expert witness statements or appearances
Newbery Consulting agrees that any information received by it during the provision of services relating to your organisation, operational or commercial affairs shall be treated by Newbery Consulting in strict confidence and will not be revealed to any other persons or organisation unless compelled to do so under the law.
Newbery Consulting may be compelled under s 62 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (Cth) to provide information to the National VET Regulator about an RTO to which it provides a service by issuing a written notice to Newbery Consulting to give information and documents. It is an offence under s 64 of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 to not provide information and documents when requested to do so.
Newbery Consulting makes the RTO Admin Support services available on the understanding that Clients’ exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this service. Before relying on these services in any important matter, clients should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and correct performance of the service and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances. It is critical that information provided to Newbery Consulting for processing or data entry is accurate and complete. Newbery Consulting cannot not be held liable for determining the accuracy or completeness of your data or information.
If you wish to cancel the service you can simply advise Newbery Consulting of this decision via email at: email@example.com
No refunds whatsoever will be given for a cancelled services in relation to unused hours.
Refusal, Cancellation or Cessation of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or cease the service for any reason we deem appropriate. The following are some examples of why we may refuse, cancel or cease the service:
- Rude, offensive or abusive behaviour. Rude, offensive or abusive behaviour toward Newbery Consulting staff by you or any representative from your organisation, will not be tolerated and will result in immediate cancellation of the service.
- Breach of terms and conditions. Breach or failure to comply with these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions of related products and services will result in immediate cancellation of services.
- Failure to protect the interests of students and consumers. Any action taken, or arrangement implemented by the client that Newbery Consulting consider fails to protect the interests of prospective learners of the client or consumers will result in cancellation of the service.
Waiver of Liability
By accessing the RTO Admin Support services, the Client waives and releases Newbery Consulting to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of product or the provision of advice and under no circumstances whatsoever shall Newbery Consulting be deemed to assume any responsibility for or obligation or duty with respect to any part or all of the Client’s business.
Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions
By purchasing the RTO Admin Support service you acknowledge that you on behalf of your business entity understand and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read in-conjunction with the other related Terms and Conditions.
Acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions implies acknowledgement of all related Terms and Conditions.
Updated – 22nd February 2021
Copyright © Newbery Consulting 2021. All rights reserved.